To work manage and support the mediation process of the Council.
- Actively making Council members and the broader community aware of the option of mediation as a solution to commercial disputes
- Maintain roster of Council approved mediators
- Refer members of the Council to approved mediators
- Monitoring performance of mediators
- Receiving and responding to complaints about mediators named in the list
To keep Council members and the general public informed of mediation as a solution to commercial disputes.
Reports to the National Chairperson.
Due to the highly confidential nature of this committee’s work, the committee shall be exempt from the requirement to present a list of outcomes of mediation.