Grant Name: Export grant for creative industries
Information Link: https://www.eas.ee/teenus/loomemajanduse-eksporditoetus-eng/?lang=en
EAS has set up the export grant for creative industries in order to provide support to enterprises who are just getting started in export or want to invigorate their exporting activities.
Enterprises of creative industries operate in an economic sphere that is based on individual and collective creativity, skills and talent. These are characteristics that can provide precious added value to regular products, thereby giving them a unique marketing advantage over competing products. In terms of copyright protection, their creation may be unique in itself, be it a project, service, design etc.
The domains of creative industries include architecture, audiovisual field (incl. film and video, public broadcasting), design, performing arts, publishing, art, cultural heritage (incl. museums, libraries, crafts), entertainment software (incl. games and entertainment environments), music, advertising.
Grants will be given to projects in which entrepreneurs who are active in creative industries increase their export capacity by:
- exchanging information and contacts,
- conducting seminars, courses and study trips for entrepreneurs,
- organising networking events, development programmes, counselling and mentoring,
- developing new products and services,
- supporting the placement of new products and services on the market, participating at fairs,
- conducting research that is necessary to enter new markets.
+372 6279 700