Grant Name: Creative Export Canada
Country: Canada – Nationwide
Information Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/funding/creative-export-canada.html
Creative Export Canada offers annual funding for projects that help our creative industries reach more people around the world.
Every day, more and more creative content is made available. Canadian creators and entrepreneurs are eager to stand out and have their works discovered by consumers everywhere.
This program supports projects that generate export revenues and help Canadian works shine whatever the platform or format. Due to its competitive nature, it will focus on high‑potential projects, and will encourage partnerships and innovative ideas.
To be eligible for funding, an applicant must be either:
- a for-profit organization;
- a not-for-profit organization; or
- an Indigenous band council, tribal council, or other Indigenous government or organization (First Nations, Inuit or Métis).
- Organizations must be Canadian-owned and -controlled, and incorporated under the laws of Canada, a province or a territory.
Only projects that have a direct impact on the following creative industries are eligible:
- design (limited to exhibit design, fashion design, product design, public art design, urban design)
- interactive digital media
- performing arts
- visual art
Department of Canadian Heritage
819 997 0055